The 120M HDMI KVM (Keyboard / Video / Mouse) Extender with IR Source Support extends HDMI, USB and IR over a single CAT cable or existing LAN (Local Area Network). This extender is specifically designed to extend DVR (security camera systems) signals where extended locations require a Keyboard and mouse.
Help? understand the various HDMI Products and their respective applications [click here]
Overview of all our HDMI products [click here]
Supports resolution up to 1920*1080P Full HD. Source content can be transmitted from one transmitter to several receivers (Up to 253 receivers) over a LAN, and the transmitter can be controlled by either of the receivers in the same LAN over IR or USB keyboard and mouse. This product is sold as a pair (1x TX and 1x RX), additional Receiver units can be purchased separately as required
Most customers will use this product on remote DVR for Security System, servers in data centre and monitoring room where a HDMI signal is required to be extended up to 120m with USB device support (typically a keyboard and mouse)
● Extends HDMI, USB and IR over a network switch or a direct connection with Cat5E/6 UTP cable up to 120 metres.
● Supports resolution up to 1080p Full HD
● HDMI bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps data rate
● EDID pass through, compatible with most display devices
● Infrared control signal pass through function
● Support fiber-optic converter to extend transmission distance up to 20KM
● HDCP 1.3 compliant
● HDMI 1.3 compliant
1 * HDMI KVM Extender transmitter
1 * HDMI KVM Extender receiver
1 * IR transmitter
1 * IR receiver
2 * DC 5V/1A Power Adapter
1 * Quick-Start Guide
One to one
Over CAT5E/6 UTP cable up to 120M length
One to Many
Over network switch
EDID pass though
IR pass though
TX*: HDMI x 1, USB2.0 x 1
RX*: RJ45 x 1, USB2.0 x 2, 3.5mm AUX (For IR receiver) x 1
TX: RJ45 x 1, 3.5mm AUX (For IR transmitter) x 1
RX: HDMI x 1
Human body model - ±8kV (Air-gap discharge)
RX: 93 mm (W) x 90 mm (D) x 30 (H) mm
TX: 93 mm (W) x 90 mm (D) x 30 (H) mm
DC 5V 1A
0 to 70 degree/-40 to 85 degree
10 to 90% RH
The extension is via CAT cable - CAT6 Foiled Twisted Pair (FTP) cable is recommended for best results. CAT cables can fit into your home conduit which houses the existing RF coaxial cable. These cables can be used a 'pull wire' for ease of installation.
With 'IR (Infrared) Source Support' the remote control of any HDMI source such a DSTV decoder will work from the extended location through the extender. This unit is supplied with both a IR-Tx (eye mounted above your HDMI source e.g. decoder) and IR-Rx cable (eye mounts just below your TV).
CAT Cable HDMI Extenders are often use in conjuction with a Splitter, Switch-Splitter or a Matrix.
DIY Kits should include
1) CAT6 FTP cables. (various lengths available)
2) RJ45 connectors and boots,
3) Crimping Tool
4) Cable Tester
5) Short HDMI cable (0.3m). Mirror tape the extender receiver to the back on the extended location TV and use this very short HDMI cable for a neat connection.