These Collars are best suited for ‘general obedience training’ and are activated by you (the owner/trainer) using a handheld remote control. Testimonials from our customers indicate that with dedicated and responsible use, excellent results can be achieved within a short period of time.
Our dog training collars include four different functions and varying levels to deliver the absolute minimum level of stimulation in your beloved pet to evoke an obedient reaction. All our training collars include light, buzzer, shock and vibrate functions. The ‘vibrate’ function is the preferred option and has proven to be very effective even when used on the most stubborn of breeds.
These collars are best used following a firm verbal command at the moment any undesired behaviour occurs.
Fully Rechargeable- NO batteries required. The remote transmitter and collar receivers have built-in rechargeable batteries (charger and cable included)
- Pet containment systems are used to keep a dog inside the perimeter of the residence without the construction of a physical barrier.
- This use of E collars is increasingly popular in areas where local laws or homeowners’ associations prohibit the construction of a physical fence.
- This system includes: in-ground installation to preserve the aesthetics of the yard; above ground installation to reinforce an existing barrier that was not sufficient in containing the dog.
- The pet containment systems work by installing a wire around the perimeter of the yard.
- The wire carries no current (as opposed to electric fences which do carry a current at high voltage that may be lethal in the event of unauthorized or defective installation or equipment) It forms a closed loop with a circuit box that transmits a radio signal to the receiver collar worn by the dog. As the dog approaches the perimeter the collar will activate.
- Barking is normal communication behavior of dogs.However in modern urban communities, persistent and loud barking is generally undesirable.
- Barking is a common problem and one which results in many complaints. Irregular infrequent barking is to be expected of all dogs but complaints usually occur when dogs bark frequently and noisily. Neighbors are usually the source of complaint although owners may present to veterinarians because their own dog’s barking has become unbearable.
- Anti-bark collars are commonly used to treat barking but while being effective short-term treatments many dogs start barking again after some time as dogs habituate to them. This is because punishment works best when followed by a behavior that is acceptable and reinforced.
- Thus when a collar is triggered to punish the barking and the barking stops then the owner should call the dog to him or herself and ask it to sit and reinforce this behaviour.
- An Ultrasonic Pest Repellent is one of the most popular Pest Repellent methods which used radio waves or radio frequency as a way of keeping pests away.
- They continuously or only when activated emit short wavelength and high-frequency sound waves that deter the pest from invading your properties. Under such circumstance, the pest can no longer move forward.
- A human being cannot hear these sound emitted by ultrasonic pest control devices. So having one of those ultrasonic devices in your backyard not a source of nuisance for you.
- These electronic pest control devices are designed explicitly for nuisance pests such as rodents, spiders, jackal , mosquitoes, mouse, rats, bats and other animals that you may not want to have in your backyard or field.
- The use of audible sound to deter pests is an old strategy; the ancient Chinese used mechanically operated sensory-repellent devices to deter rodent infestations in agricultural crops and buildings. Ultrasound, which is defined by sound frequencies beyond the upper limit of human hearing.