*Please note certain additional images may display 1 to 3 receivers. This unit includes 1x receiver for fitment to a single pet. If required, additional receivers can be purchased seperately at a later stage.
This quality product is the perfect dog containment system which is achieved by creating and invisible electronic fence. The unit has a main controller (transmitter) which is connected to a plastic coated wire loop (200m roll is included). The loop may be used to created an ‘allowed’ or ‘no go’ zone for your beloved pets . You can create several zones each of which must be a wire loop.
Following completion of the testing and commissioning procedure each loop can be buried in the ground (7-10cm). Where the zone loop wires meet (start and finish) they can be twisted together for the remaining distance to the main controller. Twisted wires create a ‘cancelling’ effect with each other and will not activate the receiver (fitted to your pet via a collar).
The system will require some planning prior to installation. The ‘field’ which is the activation distance either side of the wire can be set in meters. Average setting is 3m per side which creates a total 6m barrier. As your pet approaches the outer limits of the field a warning buzzer will first sound for 20 seconds. Should the audible warning not be adhered to the receiver will initially activate on a very mild setting which will increase in intensity as the receiver get closer the the loop wire itself.
Prior and during initial deployment the system will require extensive initial ‘barrier’ training with your pet. Orange markers are included to create a visible indication of the electronic fence.
The PET803 is very effective invisible fencing system but requires owner patience, love and initial dedicated training.
Please refer to the enclosed User Manual which offers several training methods and suggestions. (as the owner you alone are best suited to decide which training method is best).
1. PULSED PROPORTIONAL STIMULUS – The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more frequently the receiver deploys.
2. PROGRESSIVE TONE STIMULUS – A warning tone will be issued first, then a pulse stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
3. POWER BOOST SWITCH – Allows the width of the warning are to be adjusted
4. SPEED DETECT ANTI-RUN THROUGH – The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
5. AUDIBLE WIRE BREAK ALARM – The system’s control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
6. VISUAL WIRE BREAK ALARM – The system’s control center will light up if a break in the wire is detected.
7. QUICK DISCONNECT TERMINALS – quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
8. LOW BATTERY INDICATOR – When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. Red it means time to recharge the battery.
9. The update version, receiver is waterproof and reliable.
10. Up to 2500 square meters range. Over 1.2 acres.
1. Patented design.
2.10 levels of signal detective width with to the boundary
3. 4 levels of proportional stimulus warning. The closer to the boundary the more intensity of static and the quicker of the audible tone.
4. Audible and visual wire break and short indication sonic alarm (sound accompanied by a flashing light)
5. fully waterproof and rechargeable receiver collar
1. 1 x Pet Fence System
2. 1 x Receiver Collar
3. 1 x TPU Collar
4. 1 x Test Light Tool
5. 2 x Sets of Metal Probes
6. 1 x English Manual
7. 1 x USB Cable
8. 1 x USB Charger
9. 1 x 200M Wires
10. 20 x Boundary Flags